Tuesday, June 16, 2009

If I learned anything from communication ethics...

This is more of a logistics post. I know a lot of you have been asking me to keep you updated about Teach for America and my adventures in Baltimore. However, as I have always tried to keep my work/professional life off this site, I'm torn as to how to approach this one. I've decided that although I will definitely include stuff about my experiences here (as it will be pretty much consuming my life from this point on), I want to be able to give those that want it a more in-depth update, but without the potential repercussions we've all seen with Internet information about work-related info.

So if you would like to get the email updates, either leave a comment with your email address, or you can email me directly at jbacon09@whitworth.edu and I'll get you on board!

4 comments:

alyssa said...

you know i want to be on that list.

Jeremiah Sataraka said...

HEY!! Again, congrats. Keep me posted, please! Email: jsataraka@gmail.com- good luck, best wishes- and here's to the next year. . . (AHHHH, lol)

Unknown said...

Sign me up!

Unknown said...

emailllll me. wkippes@gmail.com