Tuesday, November 9, 2010

speechless

In less than 24 hours my DonorsChoose project went from being a distant reality to FULLY FUNDED.

Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart.

And for those of you who are saying to yourselves "darn I wanted to help but now it's too late!" you can still go to DonorsChoose and search/support one of the thousands of other high-needs classrooms waiting for resources. If your family/friends support a charity for the holidays, consider adding this one to the list. As a teacher who often finds herself constantly slammed up against a brick wall, this site is a breath of fresh air to those of us on the front lines.

Bless you all.

1 comment:

alyssa said...

Whoa, baby! I just had my wallet out to donate tonight. Congratulations and let me know of the next time you got a classroom need.