Tuesday, October 13, 2009

for the next life

Things that I hope give me good karma:

-I try to order in full anytime I go out. I choose my side dishes, specify size and type of beverage, and pre-empt the "how would you like that cooked" questions. If it's listed on the menu, then use the information given to you.

-Let people merge. I call it my "good driver karma." Especially in Baltimore, where lanes end at any given moment when some idiot decides to just park in the street.

-buy coffee/beverages/snacks for friends. Nothing makes someone's day than "here's the delicious beverage I know you would have ordered for yourself but didnt' have time for."

-doing research before I vote.

Things I complain about even if it means coming back as a squirrel next time around:

-so called "start-up" fees for things like electricity, my new crackberry, etc. I shouldn't have to pay you to take my money once a month.

-serif fonts. Only about 1 in 10 are actually worth my time.

-Reporting that uses excessive modifiers and fluffy descriptions. Like this, for example.

-men with long hair. Even McDreamy length just grosses me out.

-abstract art. Some of it is nice. Some of it just seems lazy.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

crackberry?