Sunday, May 27, 2007

Fornothology

First of all, if anyone ever wants to get from point A to point B in an efficient manner, do not under any circumstances take Sarah Weakley along as your co-pilot.

With that said, I would like to introduce you to the newest way to giggle at the most mundane words/situations. It's called the "fau" phenomenon, applicable to any person, thing, or idea that isn't quite legit. For example, an almost Mohawk? Fauhawk. A virgin cosmopolitan? Fausmopolitan. Or, as Marcus discovered Thursday, one who thinks he knows a lot about birds and can do a mean impression of a house swallow becomes a fornothologist. (Not to be confused with fornocologist, which just makes you giggle even more in inappropriate public settings. Trust me, it's not a confusion you want to make lightly.)

2 comments:

Austyn! said...

I enjoyed this post!

I hope it's not creepy that I read your blog, but it's been ages since I've seen you!

I miss you, and I need your address of where you are this summer because I'm going to get crafty and make you something!

<3

Caleb! said...

Faurnication?