Thursday, August 27, 2009

nugget

For the past week or so, I've been experiencing an odd phenomenon. Between about 3:10 and 3:45 every morning, I wake up for no reason at all. It usually lasts about 5 minutes, during which I check the time on my phone, look out the skylight in my room to try and guess the next day's weather, and ponder a nugget of information that's usually stuck in my head.

I try to tell myself that this is my brain's way of decompressing from the day before. Maybe one of these nights I'll come up with a magical invention or solve some world issue. But so far, the only tangible thing I've been able to remember was the night I had Rihanna's "Take a Bow" stuck in my head. Clearly helping the world's issues.

1 comment:

Erin said...

"Don't tell me your sorry when you're not, cuz your really only sorry you got caught"

What could be more wise? Maybe Rihanna is the answer to the worlds problems, and only you can tell us how.