Monday, April 6, 2009

updated schedule

A lot of you have been asking about this, so here's my life, as far as I can tell, after I graduate:

Graduation: May 17

June 14, 10 a.m. : start of induction in Baltimore
June 18: hiring fair
June 19: last day of induction

June 28: training institute in Philadelphia
August 1: last day of training institute

August 4: orientation in Baltimore begins
August 10-14: new teacher induction in Baltimore
August 19: on-site training begins in my specific school
August 24: first day of school for teachers
August 26: Johns Hopkins classes start (at least according to their website. I don't know about specific classes, this is just when they have the school of education's semester starting)
August 31: first day with students

From what I can tell I possibly have breaks from June 19-28, and August 5-10 and 19-24, but again this is tentative. I also might have a place to live, depending on a roommate situation and financial stuff.

No comments: