Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break, in numbers

2: Cream cheese pretzels consumed

3: Groups of under-18 tourists in the Disney Parks I wanted to punch in the face, or at least keep from reproducing

Approx. 40: animals I saw in Animal Kingdom.
(approx. 10: animals I saw of the 40 that I had never heard of before.)
(3: animals of the 40 that were monkeys.)

10%: amount of my body that returned to Spokane sunburned. So worth it.

4: dolphins I saw while on a wave runner in the Gulf of Mexico

1: garbage can that Katie's grandma took out with her electric sccoter/wheelchair

5: Disney characters I had my picture taken with: Rafiki, Jiminy Cricket, Mulan, Sleeping Beauty, Terk.

2: shows seen that were immediately regretted: The Little Mermaid, It's Tough to be a Bug
(1: actress performing in a show that was a full note off key for the majority of the songs. Woof.)

20: corn dog nuggets consumed.

6: days I was grateful for sunshine and warm weather
(6: days I was on spring break in Florida.)

No comments: